Kettering Airport Transfer
Serving East Midlands Airport (EMA) and other major airports.
Driven Miles offers safe, comfortable, and reliable airport service for passengers arriving at or departing from East Midlands Airport (EMA). Whether you are flying for business or pleasure, we're your airport transport expert. You should be able to work or relax in the car, and holidays should start and end at your front door.
Let our experts provide you with a luxurious and stress-free way to arrive and depart from East Midlands Airport.
Professional, presentable and punctual, our drivers will take the stress out of your journey.
With significant and hectic traffic at East Midlands Airport, we'll do our best to ensure delays are kept to a minimum. Fighting traffic only adds to your stress level – before ever stepping foot inside the airport or upon arrival to a new city. By letting our Kettering luxury car service handle your airport transfer service, you can eliminate stress, or reclaim the time to return phone calls, or prepare for a meeting.
There is no need to navigate the airport grounds looking for rideshare.
How It Works.
All journeys to East Midlands Airport (EMA) include dropping you at the terminal, or as close as possible. Relax in the knowledge that we will track your flight in the air, so if you are early, we’ll set off early. We also monitor road traffic reports to make your journey as hassle free as possible.
- All pickups include being met by your driver at arrivals with a name board.
- The first hour’s waiting time and parking charges from your notified landing time are included.
- We'll be professionally dressed and ready to welcome you to your destination with a spotless vehicle and assistance with your baggage.
- If you're traveling from home to the airport, we can meet you at the door to assist with luggage.
Our professional, experienced chauffeurs are all background checked every two years, making our service one of the safest options upon arrival to your new city or when leaving your home.
Arrive relaxed and ready for travel.
Driven Miles is your East Midlands Airport airport transportation expert. Every member of our team has years of experience providing luxury airport transportation services to our guests. We're route experts, our drivers are highly experienced, and we'll ensure your airport transportation is stress free.
We offer free bottled water and charging facilities. Tissues, masks, and hand sanitiser is available if required.
East Midlands Airport Airport Shuttles.
With the Driven Miles team, you don't have to download apps, look for license plates, or hope for the best.
The professional team at Driven Miles offers a safe and reliable airport shuttle service for passengers traveling to and from East Midlands Airport. We can accommodate your family, your wedding party, and your co-workers.
We look forward to helping you with all of your airport transportation needs. Contact Driven Miles to get more information or to reserve your next private chauffeur service for arrival at or departure from East Midlands Airport.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Safe and Sound Tailor-Made Travel Just For You
Your personal chauffeur service.
How To Book.
Whether a client needs to hire our ground chauffeured transport services, they can conveniently do it through our website or mobile app.
Online Booking System.
Through a dedicated online booking system, Driven Miles´ clients can conveniently manage all hired services.
Creating an Online Reservation.
Use our user-friendly online booking tool on our website or mobile app to book our services.
Kettering Transfer Services
Includes common travel times and approximate cost.
- Birmingham / BHX (60-90 minutes, £80)
- Bristol / BRS (120-150 minutes, £215)
- East Midlands / EMA (60-90 minutes, £85)
- Farnborough / FAB (120-150 minutes, £155)
- Gatwick / LGW (150-180 minutes, £185)
- Heathrow / LHR (90-120 minutes, £130)
- London City / LCY (120-150 minutes, £150)
- Luton / LTN (60-90 minutes, £85)
- Manchester / MAN (120-150 minutes, £200)
- Stansted / STN (90-120 minutes, £125)
- Dover / GBDVR (120-150 minutes, £250)
- Harwich / GBHRW (120-150 minutes, £195)
- Heysham / GBHEY (150-180 minutes, £285)
- Hull / GBHUL (150-180 minutes, £225)
- Liverpool / GBLIV (150-180 minutes, £225)
- Newcastle / GBNCL (210-270 minutes, £330)
- Plymouth / GBPLY (240-300 minutes, £385)
- Portsmouth / GBPME (150-180 minutes, £210)
- Southampton / GBSOU (150-180 minutes, £185)
- Tilbury / GBTIL (120-150 minutes, £160)