Kettering Vaccination Transport
500++ (and happily counting) free rides given.
Driven Miles is offering a free taxi to your designated Covid-19 vaccine site for those living in Kettering, Northampton, or nearby Northamptonshire towns and villages.
We’re privileged and proud to be helping, in a very small way, to get everyone vaccinated and re-open the country for business. It’s genuinely humbling to be part of this process.
How this works:
- Once you receive your notification, call your surgery and make your booking. Confirm with them that, as you are using our free vaccination taxi service, they will allow you to attend at any point during that day’s clinic. Get the hours of the clinic that day from them.
- Use the booking form below to tell us your name, full address, contact telephone number (preferably mobile), surgery, vaccination centre, date and time of appointment and start and finish times of the clinic that day.
- We will confirm your booking with you within three working hours.
- On the day before your appointment, we’ll contact you and give you an approximate pickup time. We’ll then call on the day, on the way to pick you up.
PLEASE NOTE: We regret that we cannot accept bookings for specific times and we need at least a three-hour clinic window, preferably longer.
As per the first two vaccinations, there is NO CHARGE for this service, we do not accept tips and nor ask for donations to the charity covering our costs. That said, if you wish to make a donation, we will accept it with thanks.
How you can help us:
- Spread the word, let your friends and family know about our service. It’s free for you, and free for them!
- Leave us a Google review. Every kind word helps.
Stay safe, see you soon.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Safe and Sound Tailor-Made Travel Just For You
Your personal chauffeur service.
How To Book.
Whether a client needs to hire our ground chauffeured transport services, they can conveniently do it through our website or mobile app.
Online Booking System.
Through a dedicated online booking system, Driven Miles´ clients can conveniently manage all hired services.
Creating an Online Reservation.
Use our user-friendly online booking tool on our website or mobile app to book our services.
Kettering Transfer Services
Includes common travel times and approximate cost.
- Birmingham / BHX (60-90 minutes, £80)
- Bristol / BRS (120-150 minutes, £215)
- East Midlands / EMA (60-90 minutes, £85)
- Farnborough / FAB (120-150 minutes, £155)
- Gatwick / LGW (150-180 minutes, £185)
- Heathrow / LHR (90-120 minutes, £130)
- London City / LCY (120-150 minutes, £150)
- Luton / LTN (60-90 minutes, £85)
- Manchester / MAN (120-150 minutes, £200)
- Stansted / STN (90-120 minutes, £125)
- Dover / GBDVR (120-150 minutes, £250)
- Harwich / GBHRW (120-150 minutes, £195)
- Heysham / GBHEY (150-180 minutes, £285)
- Hull / GBHUL (150-180 minutes, £225)
- Liverpool / GBLIV (150-180 minutes, £225)
- Newcastle / GBNCL (210-270 minutes, £330)
- Plymouth / GBPLY (240-300 minutes, £385)
- Portsmouth / GBPME (150-180 minutes, £210)
- Southampton / GBSOU (150-180 minutes, £185)
- Tilbury / GBTIL (120-150 minutes, £160)