- Driven Miles request a minimum of 48 hours notice for any online bookings.
- If you would like to book a car with less than 48 hours notice – please request a quote and then call our help-line on 01604 780654.
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances outside our control.
- The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order – as well as any subsequent loss of earnings for the driver for the consequence of their vehicle being off the road. Under Private Hire legislation, there is a minimum soiling charge of £70.
- We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
- By supplying your email address you permit Driven Miles to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
- Our Chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer at the time of booking.
- Driven Miles’ vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and Driven Miles shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
- Driven Miles will keep a lost property book at their office, and will endeavour to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) or subcontracted vehicle(s) to the customer.
- Driven Miles and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- Driven Miles maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- Online quotations do not allow for public and bank holidays like Christmas Day or New Years Eve. On Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day there will be a 100% surcharge on all journeys. All other Bank Holidays will be subject to a 25% surcharge.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s statutory rights.
- Our payment terms are full payment within 48 hours of quotation, to secure the booking. £50 of this is a non-refundable deposit, which may be transferred to a new job more than 7 days before commencement of journey. The balance may be transferred, held as a credit or refunded at any time.
- Any additions to the original booking price, such as waiting time, extra hours, car parking, additional stops and address changes will be due either before commencement of travel via bank transfer or in cash on the day.
- Parking and toll charges are at client’s cost, except for airports and seaports, which are included.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as Metrosameday.
Our refund policy is located here.
Cookies and Privacy