Wellingborough Non-Emergency Medical Transport
Perfect for dental procedures, out-patient surgeries, and follow-up appointments.
If you need transport to any kind of Wellingborough non-emergency medical appointment, Driven Miles chauffeur service can help:
- Covid vaccinations
- CT scans
- Dental checkups and surgeries
- Medical appointments
- Outpatient appointments
- Pre-procedure Covid tests
Several choices for Wellingborough non-emergency medical transport.
We have several options for transport, including:
- Take you to your appointment.
- Take you to your appointment, wait, and then bring you home again.
- Take you to your appointment and pick you up later or on another day.
- Pick you up after your appointment and bring you home.
For example, Judy is scheduled for a day case procedure at a local hospital and is required to be there at 7am.
- We would collect her and drop her there.
- We would then come back and collect her later, when she was ready to go home.
For the return trip, the surgical office told Judy that she would probably be done around 11am.
- Therefore, Judy books a separate two-hour transport for a pickup starting at 10:30am, which provides service from 10:30am to 12:30pm.
- Accordingly, if she is done a bit early, the vehicle and driver will be there.
- Or, if she is an hour late (which is often the case), then the vehicle and driver is still there and available.
On the other hand, if it was a timed dental appointment, we would wait and bring her home again.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Safe and Sound Tailor-Made Travel Just For You
Your personal chauffeur service.
How To Book.
Whether a client needs to hire our ground chauffeured transport services, they can conveniently do it through our website or mobile app.
Online Booking System.
Through a dedicated online booking system, Driven Miles´ clients can conveniently manage all hired services.
Creating an Online Reservation.
Use our user-friendly online booking tool on our website or mobile app to book our services.
Wellingborough Transfer Services
Includes common travel times and approximate cost.
- Birmingham / BHX (60-90 minutes, £85)
- Bristol / BRS (120-150 minutes, £230)
- East Midlands / EMA (60-90 minutes, £100)
- Farnborough / FAB (120-150 minutes, £140)
- Gatwick / LGW (150-180 minutes, £175)
- Heathrow / LHR (90-120 minutes, £120)
- London City / LCY (120-150 minutes, £140)
- Luton / LTN (60-90 minutes, £80)
- Manchester / MAN (120-150 minutes, £220)
- Stansted / STN (90-120 minutes, £125)
- Dover / GBDVR (120-150 minutes, £240)
- Harwich / GBHRW (120-150 minutes, £185)
- Heysham / GBHEY (150-180 minutes, £290)
- Hull / GBHUL (150-180 minutes, £225)
- Liverpool / GBLIV (150-180 minutes, £230)
- Newcastle / GBNCL (210-270 minutes, £330
- Plymouth / GBPLY (240-300 minutes, £385)
- Portsmouth / GBPME (150-180 minutes, £210)
- Southampton / GBSOU (150-180 minutes, £185)
- Tilbury / GBTIL (120-150 minutes, £155)